Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Earthquake in Chile

One of the strongest earthquakes ever recorded hit Chile at 3:30 AM their time last night.  Looking at these pictures and - in general when things like this happen - I am not sure what to do or think.


One thing I do know is that it puts our "stuff" and our suffering in perspective.

Another thing I lean into is my confidence that God is still good and still sovereign, even if I don't understand how all of this would fit together in this situation.

Another thing I know is that we can't turn a blind eye or let these things stay in 2D on our computer screens.        

But that's pretty much all I know...

Earthquake in Chile - The Big Picture - Boston.com

1 comment:

  1. caroline!!! and nick!!! and baby smitty! :D i miss you guys so much and am so glad that you've started this blog, writing out how God has been faithful and will continue to be faithful to you!!! love and hugs!! -christine (and dave! :D)

    ReplyDelete