Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

happy mother's day!

We just got home last night from a fun weekend in Houston, celebrating Mother's Day with my mom, my sisters, and their families.  Nick and I have wonderful moms, and we are so thankful for them!  Now that I am a mom, I am all the more thankful :)
  
Notice the matching outfits... my mom likes the matching outfits quite a bit.
Family shot.
Ellie and her cousin Charly.  Ellie LOVES her cousins!
The four moms on Mother's Day.
Swimming at the pool.  Again, notice the outfits :)

1 comment:

  1. I just realized why I must have come across your music. Rob T. was a good friend of my sister and brother in law in college at ACU. I can't remember if he was actually in their wedding or if maybe he videod it??? Amy and Andy are their names. What a sweet family you guys have!

    Read my blog when you can- I'm going to be on the radio tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete