Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ellie is 2 Months!

Ellie turned 2 months old on May 6.  I know people say this way too much, but seriously... this time has flown by!  She is smiling more and more and we are really enjoying her.  It's been amazing to see her develop a little personality and start to communicate through her cries and her smiles and her little faces.  She's sleeping better and eating better and she lets us put her down in the swing or on her back or propped up in her Boppy.  Nick is getting good time with her as I'm now back at work full-time this month before we leave.  He did face a major poop explosion today, but other than that he's doing good at this whole Mr. Mom thing! 

Here are some fun "2 month old" pics of Ellie.  This tomboy mom got girly and dressed her up in a tutu!  And a pink bow!!!  I know.... I couldn't believe it myself.  I tried to tell Ellie that this was a photo shoot and she needed to smile, but she didn't quite get it and seemed to be in the lounging mood rather than the smiling mood.  Oh well.  We think she still looks cute.  In her little pink tutu... and bow....  Oh my, what have I become?  :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! SO precious! I love the pink bow and tutu:) Happy 2 months sweet Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww she is such a sweet girl! Love the pictures and her girliness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melt my heart! Love her HUGE blue eyes and sweet expressions!:)

    ReplyDelete