Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blue Sky Sunday in top 25 for Zac Brown Band Competition!

A few weeks ago, I entered a few of my songs into this fun songwriting contest and guess WHAT?!  They received over 700 entries, narrowed it down to 84, and then narrowed it down to the top 25.  And my song "Blue Sky Sunday" is in the top 25!  The Zac Brown Band will actually hear one of my songs!  And if I win I get to perform on a 4 day music cruise going from Tampa to Grand Cayman.  Not a bad gig!!!

You know what I'm hoping for?  That the Zac Brown Band will hear this song and say "You know what?  We'd like to record this song."  Wouldn't that be AWESOME?!  Let me answer that for you... YES IT WOULD!
 

Blue Sky Sunday
Listen to "Blue Sky Sunday" here on Amazon and buy it for just 89 cents!!

5 comments:

  1. Carol! So fun! I'm so proud of you! Of course they want to record your song! love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool Caroline!!! Ellie must be so proud of her momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go caroline! i hope baby's first cruise is coming right up!

    ReplyDelete