Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Fun with the Cobb Fam

This past weekend, my parents came to visit!  On Saturday, Haley and her family came up for the day too and we went out on the lake for a couple of hours.  Thanks, Joe and Debbie, for letting us borrow your boat and hang out on your boathouse!  Thanks mom and dad for driving up to Tyler and an extra special thank you for letting Nick and I sleep in while you took care of Ellie.  I like sleep.  :)  And thanks Thomas clan for coming to hang out with us! 

Smith family pic...
(Ellie is under that towel, I promise)


Cobb learned to ski for the first time!  Go Cobby!

Haley and me (and the top of Rob's head?).  
Right before Nick completely about killed us on the 'tube.  :)

Thomas clan.

Ellie with her Mimi and Papeaux.  And our awesome Texas flag.
That's for you, MA friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment