Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Concert in Dallas next Friday!

I'm excited to announce that I'll be playing a FREE concert in Dallas next Friday, Oct. 1 at 8 pm!  My friends Erin and Jonathan are hosting a house concert for me at their awesome home right by SMU.  I'll be playing on their big back porch, and the weather is supposed to be perfect - clear and a cool 72 degrees.  There will be coffee and feel free to BYO snacks and drinks to share.  You may also want to bring a lawn chair or a blanket!

House concerts are intimate and chill and super fun, so I hope you can make it out!  Would love to see some Dallas friends and some friends who are in town for that little rivalry college football game (go horns!).

I'm not going to list Erin and Jonathan's address here for all of the world wide web to see, BUT, please contact me at carolinecobbmusic{at}gmail and, if you're not a creeper, I'll give it to ya!   

Pic from an outdoor concert in New England.

No comments:

Post a Comment