Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Meet Ellie!

"Ellie"
Eleanor Jane Smith
March 6, 2010
8:22 AM (EST)
7 lbs., 12 oz
20 1/4 inches long

  

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.  My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth.  Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." 
- Psalm 139:13, 15-16

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nick and Caroline!!! Ellie is precious, and we're so glad that she's finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie is BEAUTIFUL!!! We are sooo excited for y'all. Having a baby girl is the BEST thing EVER! I'm still loving it after almost 11 years! Happy, happy "first days"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is soooooo gorgeous! Yay Ellie! So happy for you Nick and Caroline :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline and Nick,
    She is beautiful!! Congratulations on your newest addition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I love that you have a blog for all of this. I am so sorry I am just now catching up and I am congratulating you guys on baby Ellie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is gorgeous. Oh, i can't imagine how much you and Nick must love her. You have a daughter. I can't wait to meet her. Car Car, I hope you're recovering well and able to enjoy every minute. Nick, I am really sorry about your pain and surgery. Seth and I will be praying for y'all, this transition, and to enjoy it all. Love you both!
    Katy and Seth

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to meet her. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious baby girl! Ellie, we cannot wait to meet you!! Caroline and Nick, she is just perfect!! I can't wait to hear how you are doing~ lots of love to your sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just darling. Love her already. We can't wait to meet her! Lots of prayers coming your way from Temple!

    ReplyDelete