Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Flossy, Flossy

Before you read, know that this blog post is completely meaningless and may just be a waste of your time.  :)

Urban Dictionary defines "flossy, flossy" as "Glamorous, Strut'n one's money, Clean-Cut."  But before you start singing Fergie...

Ok you can sing just a little bit with me...

We flying first class, up in the sky
Poppin' champagne, Livin' the life
In the fast lane, And I wont change
For the glamorous, oh the flossy flossy


Whew!

But here's the real reason behind the title of this post...

I have so many cavities!  I need 9 fillings!  Oh nooooo!  I really don't remember ever having more than 1 or 2 at a time, so I'm amazed at the grossness of my mouth.  The dentist said that most are between my teeth, and it's because I don't "flossy flossy".  Ok, he didn't actually say "flossy, flossy," but it would have been funny if he had! 


 
After getting 5 of the 9 filled yesterday, I am now sort of committed to flossing.  I'm turning over a new leaf (at least this week)!  I don't like the sound of my teeth being grinded away.  Nope.  Don't like it.  Hate it.  Want to never experience it again (although I have to in a couple of weeks to get the other 4 done). 

Hmmm... maybe I would floss more if this kind  floss really did exist?  OH MY GOSH IT DOES!?!

So, do you flossy, flossy?  :)

1 comment:

  1. Bacon floss? Oh Caroline, I'm not sure I could do that!!! I love bacon, but the idea of flossing with it gives me the heeby jeebies!

    Sorry you have so many cavities!!!

    ReplyDelete