Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall!

Fall is here (sort of?) in Texas!  I really miss the beauty of fall in New England, with all of the colors and the cool weather (why do Texans even own scarves?!), but we're having some good times here too!  Earlier in the month, we went out to a pumpkin patch with Ellie.  I also got super mommy-ish/domestic and hosted my first ever playgroup just today - all the kids had to wear their Halloween costumes and it was so fun!

At Bell Family Farm

Halloween costume playgroup.
With Hutch the Giraffe.  It looks like he's pointing at her and saying "Do you see this?!"
And Ellie does look like quite the mischievous lady bug, doesn't she?
Brandt, I think you win for best costume - a YODELER!
As you can see, I loved the fall leaves in New England.

2 comments: