Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

House Concert in Dallas

Had so much fun at the house concert in Dallas last Friday.  It was a perfect night weather-wise, there was a good crowd of people - both old friends and people I had never met, and it was a really cool, intimate atmosphere.  Once again, I am a loser and didn't take any pictures... but sometimes, you just don't want to ruin the moment by trying to capture it, you know?  Thanks so much to old friends and new who came over to Erin and Jonathan's house.  And thanks so much to JH and Erin for letting me use their house, and for promoting the show.  I really appreciate you!

My awesome hosts Jonathan and Erin.
Don't kill me for using this pic, Flare!
  

1 comment:

  1. sad we missed your show. thanks for the funny picture of our beloved Hicks!

    ReplyDelete