Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance

Ok, it's embarrassing, but I'm really excited about the So You Think You Can Dance finale this week.  Thanks to my friend Erin, I'm completely in love with this show.  It's funny, but I was hanging out with my college friends this weekend, and it turns out that 3 out of the 4 of us were semi-obsessed with SYTYCD (as we like to call it), and it was all because of our friend Erin turning us onto it.  :) 

At the risk of publicizing my (slight?) obsession and revealing that I just wasted 20 minutes looking at YouTube videos, here are some links to my favorite dances of this season: 

Twilex -- Alex and Twitch hip hop
[Routine] Comfort & Adechike - Lyrical Hip Hop
SYTYCD - Billy & Ade - Mad World (HQ)
Kent & Neil - HOW IT ENDS.mp4
Lauren and Ade Jazz
SYTYCD - Lauren and Twitch - My Chick Bad [Season 7]
SYTYCD - Robert and Allison - Contemporary (HQ)
Lauren and Kent contemporary


And this one might be my favorite of all time, from season 4:
Katee And Joshua - No Air

I hope Lauren wins! But I like Kent and Robert too!

4 comments:

  1. You've got a big SYTYCD fan in me!!! Too bad we don't live in the same city to have a finale watch party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me happy. :) I just wrote down a lot of old dances for my babysitter to look up when she gets home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very good comprehensive list of the season.

    so sad for Alex though ... what did you think of the Ellen element on the finale?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie Jerkins reads my blog! Cool! I haven't actually seen the finale yet. I know, I know. Very lame. It's on DVR at my in-laws' house, and I haven't had the chance to drive there to watch it. I know who won though!

    ReplyDelete