Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Girls' Weekend

Two weekends ago, I got to go to Lake Travis with 4 friends from college for a girls' weekend.  My awesome husband took care of Ellie and obliged my many requests for pictures (this was my first time to leave Ellie overnight!).  The weekend was so refreshing and it was so good to be with these girls have known me for almost 10 years now (at least!).  We spent good time talking about what's going on in our lives.  It's always good when you feel like you can pick up right where you left off.

A picture of us from August of 2006 at Erin's wedding.
All grow'd up at Chuy's in Round Rock.

One of the pictures Nick sent me while I was away.

2 comments:

  1. OK!!! Y"all are precious. . what book are y'all reading at the lake??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Help. Everyone was reading it but me, I think! Oops. I'm not cool.

    ReplyDelete