Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

37 weeks left. 47 songs to go.

Tonight, all I want to do is sit on my couch and eat Blue Bell ice cream with peanut butter (don't knock it 'til you've tried it!). I have no desire to record or write a song, although I have a good chunk of time since Ellie is sleeping and Nick is out of town.  It's nights like these that I wonder... can I really do this?  Can I really write a song for every book of the Bible before 11/11/11?  This is TOUGH!

I put together a "best of" Scripture to Music playlist for those of you who would like to listen to the songs but maybe haven't been able to keep up with the 1 to 2 new songs a week (I can barely keep up myself!).  If you listen to any of the songs, please listen to these.  You can also download most of them for FREE!  If you are reading this on Google Reader, or something like that, just go directly to the blog post.  Hope they encourage you!

I'll also be posting a top four from every "quarter".  Check out the first quarter top 4!

Best of Scripture to Music Project by Caroline Cobb

No comments:

Post a Comment