Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Coming Home...

We came home from the hospital on Monday, and the time since has been so many things - joyful, overwhelming, fun, tiring, exciting, hormonal (Nick, not Caroline... um, just kidding)... Slowly but surely we are adjusting, and - even with the overwhelming, emotional moments - we are so grateful for Ellie, this amazing gift from God.    

Going home... hook 'em (of course).
 

A few first pics...
 

A few of our visitors...
 

With the fam... Thanks Mimi and Papeaux for all your awesome help!!!


4 comments:

  1. Could she be anymore beautiful?! Tears of joy fill my eyes as I see you and Nick with your Sweet Ellie. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - I think every picture I see of her gets cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I look as good as Mom & Dad do in those pics in 25 yrs then I will be veerry happy! Lookin' good, grandparents now of SIX. Oh, and the baby is looking cuter every day too. Carrie, I think she's looking like you too! Neat combo of both of you. And glad to see you're not looking exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so crazy happy for you, C.

    ReplyDelete