Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Things that Make Us Laugh: Haley's Blog

This morning, I woke up with Coolio's "Gangsta's Paradise" in my head... "On my knees in the night sayin' prayers in the street light." That definitely made me laugh out loud. :)

But, that's not what this post is about...

My sister Haley has a family blog that makes me laugh out loud all of the time.  She says she has "good material" with her hilarious three kids.  Maybe I'm biased because I know Charly, Ridge, and Cobb personally and I'm their aunt, but I don't think so.  :)


For example, I totally laughed out loud at this Kisses post.

And here is a classic... but don't read it if you get grossed out easily: The Answer I Got Was Astonishing

And following all the posts about Ridge's potty training has just cracked me up...

Day 1 of Potty Training
Potty Talk
Quote of the Day
More Potty Talk
Threw in the Towel

Love you, Haley!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...I just read those posts and I am still laughing. So cuuuuute! I can't even imagine potty training Cannon.

    ReplyDelete