Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Gratitude

With my 29th birthday coming up, I've started to make a little "30 before 30" list - a list of thirty things I want to accomplish before I'm 30 (yeesh!).  But more on that later...

One of the things I want to do is start a running list of things for which I am thankful.  I'm copying my cool friend Kit from Boston on this one.  Thanks, Kit, for this idea!  As I look to thank and praise God for the small things in life, my prayer is that God would create in me a grateful heart and that I would see His beauty everywhere.

1. Relaxing in the park.
2. Avocados
3. Blue Bell Coffee Ice Cream
4. My comfy robe
5. Protection from almost buying a house that we probably shouldn't have

6. Ellie's pretty grandmothers and their willingness to babysit.

7. Saturday mornings at Einstein's Bagels.

8. Dallas in only 2 hours away from Tyler 
9. Baby Einstein movies on long car rides with Ellie 

10. Success with my first-ever gardening experience! Jalepenos!  Nevermind that the cilantro got chopped up because the yard guy thought it was a weed or that the tomato plant has yet to show signs of growing a tomato :)

1 comment:

  1. love it, Caroline! I'm so glad you're giving thanks...it's made a huge difference in my life!
    Love to you guys!

    ReplyDelete