Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey Day!

We had a great Thanksgiving this year at Debbie and Joe's!  It was so nice to be able to drive 20 minutes to be with family, rather than taking 2 flights from Boston :)  My parents also came up to hang out - they were "orphaned" since my sisters and I were all with our in-laws.  The Smiths always host a big group of cousins and relatives, and Debbie always does a great job hosting... cooking a TON of yummy food and desserts galore.  Oh, and Joe you do a great job of hosting too :)  

Ellie had fun playing with her cousins Will, Keely, Brianna, and Austin.  It was also really fun to have my parents there.  And a certain football team's loss, while disappointing, was not that really that big of a deal, considering the way the year has gone!  Hope you guys all had a great Thanksgiving!      

I love this picture of Ellie and her cousins Will and Keely!

No comments:

Post a Comment