Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

It's here!




I am really excited to let you know that Sing, my new CD, is now available!  I worked really hard on it this summer, and it finally arrived in its completed form on Friday! 

How can you listen?
For the next week, you can listen to the new album in full between www.virb.com/carolinecobb and www.myspace.com/carolinecobbmusic.  I've also posted the lyrics on my website!

Where can you buy it?
From now until January 1, 2010, Sing will be for sale for just $10 through the online store at www.carolinecobb.com or you can buy it directly from me.  You'll also be able to buy the new album on iTunes, Amazon, and other online stores in about a month, so stay tuned!

Come out to celebrate!
I'll be having a CD release party Monday, November 9th at the Gulu Gulu Cafe in Salem, MA.  Mark it on your calendar!  The show will start at 8 PM with Kathryn O'Leary Baldanza and Annie Hard opening, and it's going to be really fun.  I'm really looking forward to this night and hope to see you!  If you can't make the release party, I have another concert on Friday, November 13!
 
I'm also planning/hoping to have a CD release party in Houston, TX on Saturday, December 19.  Time and location TBD, but I'll let you know when I know!

Please spread the word...      
If you like what you hear, consider spreading the word!  Facebook, tweet, blog a review, forward this e-mail... obviously, I'd love for you to share this information and it would be a huge support to me.

Thanks for all of your support!  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment